As User Researcher you participate in defining and driving the future of our products. You reveal what users feel and need from our products by conducting research, performing usability studies, and by contributing insights to, and participating in cross-functional teams. Through quantitative and qualitative methods and reporting, you inspire change and innovation, and help us in better understanding how to make the user experience on our platforms more intuitive, accessible, and seamless for our players. You advocate a customer centric & data driven approach to our teams in product design, product management, technology, marketing and operations.
- Develop and roll-out a comprehensive research plan;
- plan and implement various user research strategies and methodologies;
- conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research;
- perform market and ethnographic research;
- identify and evaluate research topics in collaboration with marketing, operations, product and technology;
- advocate research findings to various audiences through written and oral presentations;
- stay on top of latest research methodologies and implement those that are most beneficial for our organization.
Your winners' profile
- A higher degree, complemented by experience in quantitative & qualitative research methods, and conducting research is required;
- effective communication skills, using appropriate language at all levels in DUTCH and English;
- aware and passionate about UX design principles;
- creative and analytical person, able to perform autonomously, as well as in team;
- organized, efficient and detail-oriented, without losing sight of the bigger picture;
- a user-centric and innovative mindset, strong editorial and argumentation skills;
- ability to convince stakeholders with facts, and influence decisions accordingly;
- a good sense of urgency, excellent prioritization skills and are capable of working in a fast-moving environment.
We’re in this journey together.
Say what you do and do what you say.
Play your best game.
Grow with us.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and hybrid working environment. Expect an attractive salary package, including various benefits, a company car with fuel card as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.