Total Rewards Manager
The Challenge and Your Responsibilities
As Total Rewards Manager, you will define and execute the Total Rewards (TR) strategy, processes and policies within Napoleon Sports & Casino (NSC) in order to retain and attract the best talent, support HRBPs, CHRO and interact with internal stakeholders & peers at NSC and Superbet, and external providers (KornFerry, Van Breda, …)
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Design and implement the TR strategy, programs, processes & policies for the NSC Group supporting the group’s longer term business strategy:
- Design and implement data-driven TR policies (salary positioning, variable pay, benefits, …) in support of our long-term business strategy, in line with company values, local legislation and new market trends
- Support, train and coach the HR team on the roll-out of the TR Strategy and programs
- Introduce the Hay Job Evaluation methodology to the NSC group and create a framework for extended leadership team supporting decisions for their teams
- Conduct Job Evaluations using the Hay methodology
- Design and implement a Green Mobility policy for NSC in line with legislation and the TR strategy
- Coordinate and execute annual salary planning cycle: salary surveys, analysis of market data, job matching
- Coordinate at local level the international assignments/local to local moves by liaising between Superbet HR/local payroll/GM/tax teams.
- Select and implement tooling in support of the TR processes
- Simplify, harmonize and optimize salary, benefits & TR policies within the NSC group
- Ensure the day-to-day contract management of TR acting as the key point of contact for external providers including PWC (tax consulting), Van Breda (insurance broker for pension, disability, death in service, medical plans), Relocation, union negotiations;
- Design the employee wellbeing strategy and agenda and roll-out in close collaboration with the vitality Officer;
- Preparation of all ad hoc reporting or analysis of remuneration/benefits related requests
Your Winners' Profile
- A bachelor/master’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in Human Resource Management
- >10 years work experience, preferably in a multinational company with mature TR programs
- Proven track record of leading projects (inclusive of strategy & implementation) in the field of reward management, benchmarks, job design, job grading, job classification, etc...;
- Excellent IT software knowledge (especially Excel, PowerPoint and HR systems);
- Solid knowledge of local HR/TR legislation;
- Sound analytical skills necessary to perform compensation and benefits reviews;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus;
- A can-do team player with the ability to think outside of own HR domain; act as sparring partner for HR colleagues;
- Driven to understand HR external trends and labor market dynamics;
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer a hybrid working environment, an attractive salary package, including various benefits, a company car with fuel card as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent. This position is reserved for permanent employment only.
In for a thrill?