Your role as System Administrator
You manage our internal IT network and server infrastructure. You maintain the systems and monitor performance according to requirements. You provide third line troubleshooting, document processes and changes and optimize disaster discovery.
- You perform all round network and system administration and monitoring, incl. installations, upgrades and migrations;
- you provide patch and backup management;
- you manage the MS Office 365 environment, Azure and Intune;
- you provide third line support for complex issues and incidents;
- you support ad hoc projects in collaboration with the IT Project Coordinator.
Your profile as System Administrator
- You obtained a higher degree in Computer Sciences, ICT Engineering or similar;
- you have several years of professional experience in a similar position;
- you are an effective communicator who uses appropriate language at all levels -both spoken and written- in Dutch and English;
- you have a solid expertise in Microsoft Windows, Linux and ESXi platforms;
- you are familiar with Azure, Intune, MS Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, cloud computing, backup/recovery (Veeam), storage (SAN, NAS, iSCSi), VMware, system monitoring, WDS and patch management;
- you are interested in scripting (powershell), Quest Kace, Atlassian stack, service management, security or database administration;
- you are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- you have a good sense of urgency, excellent prioritization skills and are capable of working in a high pressure, fast moving environment;
- you are a team player who derives satisfaction from working closely with others;
- you have an innovative mindset, you are creative as well as rigorous with an eye for detail while always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector. We are focused on marketing online gaming experiences that are thrilling and rewarding. Our platforms are built in highly performant and contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture, often dubbed by IT technicians as “a veritable Walhalla”.
In return for your dedication and expertise, Napoleon Sports & Casino offers a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary package, including various benefits, including a company car with fuel card as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our offices are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.