Responsible Gaming Analyst
- You assess and review customer profiles to source, identify and intervene with those who have or could be in the process of developing gambling problems
- You deal with the sensitive issue of gambling addiction via phone, live chat and email
- You work closely with Risk & Fraud team, Customer Service and our commercial teams
At Napoleon Sports & Casino, Responsible Gaming is not just a strategy, it’s a way of working
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, most of our meetings are in English
- You are able to have difficult but necessary conversations.
- Knowledge about responsible gaming and gambling psychology is a plus
- You have background in the online or offline gambling industry in a customer facing role
- You pay attention to detail with ability to thoroughly investigate customer accounts
- You can include detailed nuance in written communication
What's in it for you?
Napoleon Games offers you a challenging position in a unique, fast moving and dynamic environment, situated in Aalst
You will get the full customer service training as well as dedicated training on how to deal with specific cases
Your attendance in the office will be required on some days, but you will also have the possibility to work from home
In return for your passion and expertise, Napoleon Games offers you an attractive salary package with advantages