Product Manager Intelligence
As Product Manager Intelligence, you are the product expert in the field of intelligence and data. This means that you will develop and evaluate a product strategy that will create a competitive edge for Napoleon Sports & Casino. You partner up with external providers, our data intelligence team, our software factory and other essential contributors to pioneer an advanced data-driven environment that will signify an entirely new dimension in online gaming.
- Develop a product vision/strategy for the intelligence program;
- Prioritize ad hoc requests related to the intelligence program;
- Evaluate our products within the intelligence program;
- Manage external suppliers within the intelligence program;
- Stay on top of market trends within the field of intelligence and data.
- Responsible for creating the roadmap in the intelligence program
- Present business cases to higher management
- Develop a data driven culture within the organization
- Develop a framework to evaluate products within the intelligence program
- Assist other Product Managers in evaluation of their products
- Assist other Product Managers in defining measurable KPI’s
- Be top of mind with the external suppliers of the intelligence program
- Negotiate the best deal for Napoleon
- Organize workshops to gather/verify new ideas internally
- Align with UX to gather relevant customer insights
- Attend relevant conferences to gather new insights
- Keep the organization informed on the progress of the program
- Coordinate product trainings for new features in the program
- Promote your program to the organization
- You obtained a higher degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally in the e-commerce or game development industry.
- You are experienced in data/artificial intelligence.
- You are an outstanding communicator who uses appropriate language at all levels -both spoken and written- in English, and (ideally) in Dutch.
- You have excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- You have an innovative mindset, you are creative as well as rigorous with an eye for detail while always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You have a good sense of urgency, excellent prioritization skills and are capable of working in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- You are a team player who derives satisfaction from working closely with others.
Waar kan je op rekenen?
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector. We are focused on marketing online gaming experiences that are thrilling and rewarding. Our platforms are built in highly performant and contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture, often dubbed by IT technicians as “a veritable Walhalla”.
In return for your dedication and expertise, Napoleon Sports & Casino offers a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car and various benefits as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our offices are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.