As Partnership Campaign Manager :
- You will support the partnership manager with the planning, set up, follow up and analyses of partnership campaigns;
- You will closely collaborate with the internal and external teams
- You brainstorm with internal and external stakeholders to find out ideas for future activities planned in the yearly partnership campaign agenda within budget, timing;
- Together with the Partnership Manager, you will map campaign ideas into two or three viable concepts;
- You prepare the internal validation process for your top 2 or 3 concepts;
- Upon internal validation, you assist the Partnership Manager in the preparation of the presentation to the respective partner for validation on their side;
- Upon validation by our partner: you will inform and communicate to internal and external project team and you will take ownership of the execution and follow-up of the campaign;
- For ensuring a smooth roll out of events, you will be present on site if needed;
- Post campaign or event, you assist the Partnership Manager in analysing financials, timelines, quality, and help preparing a debriefing to internal and external partners;
- You will assist the Partnership Manager in the preparation of the monthly evaluation meetings with each of the partners;
You will assist the Partnership Manager in the search for new potential partnerships to add to our current portfolio.
As Partnership Campaign Manager, you recognise yourself in the below profile :
- You have ideally a degree in Event Management, Sport Management (Sports) Communication or similar;
- You have a first experience of 5 years in a partnership related role or otherwise experience as event manager or similar, in an agile, fast moving environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (in writing and spoken). If you speak French, that would be a nice to have;
- You are Passionate about sports and sports betting/casino;
- You have analytical skills for campaign analysis, you firmly developed commons sense, you have very strong organizational and communication skills and a healthy dose of tenacity. You are able to work towards tight deadlines and KPI’s in a structured and organised way.
- You have a problem-solving, innovative mindset, capable to think out of the box.
- You are stress resilient and have a hands-on mentality
- You have willingness to work on location and occasionally during evenings and weekends;
Waar kan je op rekenen?
Would you be our next team player for the position of PM Sponsorship? Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader. In return for your dedication and expertise, Napoleon Sports & Casino offers a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary package, including various benefits as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.