Online Casino Manager
Looking for a challenging role to help shape the future growth of the Online Casino Business?
This role will be a perfect fit for someone seeking to have a high impact together with the Casino’s P&L Team. This is a key role in our organisation, reporting to the Head of Casinos P&L. You will be responsible, together with the Casinos P&L team for shaping the future growth of the business, and help executing towards the operational strategy of the Casinos P&L team while being the ambassador of Online Casino.
- Planning and executing the strategy as set forward by Napoleon.
- Assisting in the budget & forecast process for the Casino P&L.
- Collecting insights based on data to understand customer preferences and form recommendations around how the business should react and adjust to that.
- Collecting and analysing data to understand our competitors’ offer and product strengths and form recommendations around how the business should react and adjust to that.
- Optimizing, monitoring and reporting on all promotional performance for the Casino product in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Identifying and defining improvement initiatives for the Casino business, as well as overseeing their implementation and execution and tracking their performance.
- Drive cooperation between a wider stakeholder group to realize the operational strategy of Napoleon Sports & Casino
- Aligning with the Casino Product stakeholders on the Casino Games roadmap
- Growing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Your winner's profile
- Preferably you have a degree in Master of Business Administration, Business Economics, Digital Marketing, or equal by experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Good business acumen: Understand and navigate a business P&L, as well as deriving insights, trends, and business implications from it. Experience around the financial drivers of an online business is a plus.
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to interpret data to drive business decisions
- Being able to bring clarity in a complex environment and the ability to present concepts, ideas, analysis, …, in a structured and clear way
- Negotiation skills: you have the ability to build and close agreements with external stakeholders
- Extensive understanding of Casino products and providers and a good understanding of different Casino offers and possibilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook), knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, HTML5, SQL and Tableau is a plus.
- Standalone, resourcefulness, can-do attitude and attention to detail are all important characteristics to make you successful in this role.
- Leadership: being able to influence and guide followers or other members of an organization to help achieve Napoleon’s strategy
- Good communication skills in English both written and oral. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a strong plus.
We’re in this journey together.
Say what you do and do what you say.
Play your best game.
Grow with us.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer a hybrid working environment, an attractive salary package, including various benefits, a company car with fuel card as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.