Live Casino Shift Manager
Napoleon Sports & Casino operates a unique Live Casino in Belgium, where you can play online blackjack and roulette games with other players, led in Dutch and French by local Game Presenters. Our exclusive Live Studio employs a vibrant team of Game Presenters that entertain our players 7 days per week between 11am and 4am.
As Shift Manager, you play a key role in the daily operations of our Live Studio. You are responsible for planning, training, informing and reviewing the techniques and quality of service of the Game Presenters. You enable the team to consistently offer our players the most exciting Live Casino experience. You communicate regularly with stakeholders in customer service, human resources, the club team and marketing. You report to the Lead Shift Manager and the Head of Live Casino.
Meet Kelly, our Lead Shift Manager: https://youtu.be/3kHc-lRgLKY
- Arrange, communicate and follow up on the shift planning of the Game Presenters;
- participate in hiring, onboarding and training Game Presenters;
- manage, supervise, review, coach, motivate and support Game Presenters, build team morale;
- follow up on performance metrics, work with the team to reach required results and to meet objectives;
- lead daily shift briefings, prepare and verify the integrity of the live studio before broadcasting;
- participate in managing and replenishing the equipment inventory;
- effectively communicate with platform provider to exchange gaming data and report irregularities;
- identify and resolve real-time operational incidents on the gaming floor, incl. critical system issues;
- inform Game Presenters about marketing campaigns and ensure correct execution;
- effectively communicate with players following customer service requests (e.g. refunds);
- be prepared to take over from a Game Presenter in case of absence;
- deliver daily operations report to the Lead Shift Manager, incl. irregularities and resolutions;
- partner up with other departments to support the overall success of the Live Studio.
Your winners' profile
- Outstanding communication skills in Dutch and English – French is an asset;
- highly approachable personality, energetic presence that thrives in a challenging environment;
- team player who derives satisfaction from delivering results in close collaboration with others;
- able to autonomously and calmly make decisions based on objective analysis of challenges;
- solid MS Office skills: Outlook and Excel;
- profiency in blackjack and roulette rules and operations are an asset - we will teach you these skills if you have no experience yet;
- managerial talent is required, high empathic ability, people and solution-oriented focus, maturity;
- good sense of urgency, able to prioritize, proactive mindset, creative problem resolver;
- be flexible in terms of working hours and willing to participate in night or weekend shifts.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is a Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary package, including various benefits, as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our Live Studio is located in Aalst and is easily reachable.