As Delivery Coach, you use your strong agile and lean mindset to help your teams to create and deliver value to our players. Teams are self-sufficient and consist of a complementary mix of dedicated contributors: product managers, product designers, analysts, developers, QA, CICD & techops engineers. Together, they are building and maintaining a state-of-the-art web platform that our customers use to access our entertainment products, and various applications that our business uses to market and operate our igaming and sports betting services, incl. player protection, customer engagement, risk, fraud & payment etc.
- Coach your teams on our company values and best practices in agile and lean;
- inspire and motivate your teams to produce amazing results, and effectively deal with team dynamics. Adapt your approach based on their needs, sometimes as a facilitator, sometimes as a disciplinarian… Support the teams’ commitment;
- build sustainable relationships based on mutual trust with your teams, peers and stakeholders across the organization;
- inspire team members in proactively improving the collaboration with other teams;
- visualize the pitfalls, problems and guide/help them in resolving issues inside or across teams. Establish inter-team communication and collaboration;
- facilitate a feedback and growth culture by continuously inspiring and encouraging your teams to ‘Play their best game’ and to strive for continuous improvement;
- drive delivery together with product owners. Take ownership in partnership with your teams, coach to tackle every hurdle in reaching results together;
- facilitate meetings and agile ceremonies;
- experiment on the processes to improve the delivery flow within the organization;
- escalate, track and eliminate impediments and communicate discrepancies. Help manage risk and dependencies;
- help in defining complexity with good story point estimation to ensure proper grooming before development. Assist in tracking and driving execution of value;
- benefit from your scrum mastership but transcend being a mere master of ceremony and ‘Grow with us’ by thinking and acting outside the box and by helping us to define our future approach.
Your winners' profile
- You build on several years of relevant professional experience in helping and streamlining teams in their mutual collaboration;
- effective communication skills, using appropriate language at all levels in English. You communicate with powerful questions rather than to use authority. You are transparent, open and appreciate openness in others;
- you are coach and leader who benefits from a background of being a scrum master or delivery manager;
- a drive for continuous improvement & learning;
- technical experience in delivering complex software solutions;
- you believe in the strength of working according to Agile Manifesto;
- you understand different cultural backgrounds and ideally have experience in working with remote teams;
- you are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- you have a healthy sense of urgency and excellent prioritization skills;
- you are a veritable team player who derives satisfaction from reaching objectives closely with others;
- capable of working in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
We're in this journey together.
Say what you do and do what you say.
Play your best game.
Grow with us.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is a Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and hybrid working environment. Expect an attractive salary package, including various benefits, a company car with fuel card as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.