Your role as CRM Officer
As CRM Officer you translate data into relevant advice and reports for the online marketing campaigns. You monitor , evaluate and optimize data in target groups and create leads.
Your role as CRM Officer will consist of:
- Managing the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email, push- and web-notifications campaigns and e-newsletters ensuring all filters, personalisation and tracking codes are applied correctly;
- Working closely with the editorial team & studio to manage reactivation &recovery campaigns, ad hoc campaigns ensuring the timely deployment of emails, push- and web-notifications to maximise revenue potential;
- Tracking the performance of KPI’s against the weekly and monthly targets and communicating on the performance;
- Developing continuous testing strategies to identify optimal best performing campaigns and guaranteeing the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers;
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email database to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormants with specific campaigns;
- Presenting weekly and monthly reports and analysis to the CRM manager;
- Performing data profiling on a regular basis and generate data quality statistics;
- Identifying causes of poor data quality, request and / or implement solutions and communicate findings;
- Supporting colleagues in their use of the CRM system and ensure data quality;
- Responding to CRM queries and offer information to a range of internal colleagues;
- Working with the CRM Manager, develop a customer clientelling programme, targeting the highest value customers.
Your profile as CRM Officer:
As CRM Officer, you recognise yourself in the below profile:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent;
- You have proven experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms and or campaign management. Experience within CRM/Email marketing and or campaign management, would be an absolute plus;
- Previous experience in the gambling sector and / or strong affinity with gambling, would be a plus;
- You have an advanced level of knowledge on MS Office and particularly of Excel;
- You have been working already with Selligent, Adobe Campaign (Neolane), IBM (Silverpop)...;
- You have basic html and css knowledge;
- Nice to have would be if you could bring proven experience in SQL;
- You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written In English and Dutch;
- You are numerate and analytical and are able to manage projects, organise and prioritise them;
- You are an excellent team player and have strong interpersonal skills;
- You are accurate, systematic and methodical;
- You are able to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.You have the ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
Napoleon Sports & Casino offers you a challenging position in a unique, fast moving and dynamic environment, situated in Aalst.
In return for your passion and expertise, Napoleon Sports & Casino offers you an attractive salary package with advantages and career opportunities.