Campaign Analyst - Online Casino
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Although there is a degree of freedom in shaping your role together with your manager, as a Campaign Analyst – Online Casino, you can expect to be responsible for:
- Planning of (retention) campaigns to be delivered and you follow up closely on ongoing campaigns, deployment of campaigns, and set up of future campaigns.
- Analysis of the campaigns for Online Casino, you are capable - at any time - to report to management on present objectives, KPI’s, revenues and cost.
- Coordinate the entire lifecycle of a campaign and monitor the necessary stakeholders needed to accomplish this lifecycle.
- Setting up and optimize simulations and analyses to follow closely the impact of a campaign.
- Communicating the promotional activities to our different game suppliers in order to negotiate marketing deductions on our invoices.
Core competencies for the role
- Preferably you have a degree in Master of Business Administration, Business Economics, Digital Marketing, Communication Science, or equal by experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Business acumen: Able to understand and navigate a business P&L, as well as deriving insights, trends, and business implications from it. Experience around the financial drivers of an online business is a plus.
- E-commerce specialist or having the passion to become one: you understand the ways of SEO and are able to distinguish good from bad copy. You have a good understanding of email marketing, digital marketing, and marketing automation, and you base your actions on the understanding of customer considerations to use our Online Casino products
- Being analytically savvy: Able to analyse complex data sets and derive useful insights from it.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Analytics, knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Tableau is a plus
- Result-driven: being able to understand the underlying business drivers and adjust your actions and output based on these drivers
- Ability to adjust in a fast-paced environment, where respect and inclusivity are valued.
- You learn from your mistakes, and you are prepared to receive and give honest and candid feedback
- You are an entrepreneur with a flawless sense of humor
- Autonomous, resourcefulness, can-do attitude and attention to detail are all important characteristics to make you successful in this role.
- Good communication skills in English both written and oral. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a strong plus.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer a hybrid working environment, an attractive salary package, including various benefits, as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.
In for a thrill?
Think big, aim high.
Grow with us