We are recruiting a Brand Marketeer that together with internal and external creative
partners, will support the CMO and Group Chief Brand Officer to plan, conceive, execute, and deliver multi-touchpoint, integrated campaigns that are the most creative and admired of their kind worldwide, and that help us reach our lofty business and brand ambitions.
As a Brand Marketeer, you will be responsible for supporting marketing programs to
establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with
cross-functional teams in the local organisations. In this role you will be reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Although there is a degree of freedom in shaping your role together with your Manager, as a Brand Marketeer you can expect to be responsible for:
• Support the brand and advertising concept of Napoleon, starting from our current brand and guiding Napoleon through the current brand refresh; Both for the online as the offline brand channels!
• Help to create an environment of high impact, high energy cross departmental and cross-market collaboration to create campaigns that meet brand and business goals;
• Assist in developing processes and systems for operational excellence, delivering world-class production planning, maximizing efficiencies, and delivering campaigns on time, and within budget;
• Support creating the vision and strategies for specific MarComms disciplines, such as social and experiential, but also horizontal integration across the functions in MarComms (f.e. align and strengthen the bond with the partnership team) and beyond for a future in which each function feeds the success of the other and altogether culminate in an optimal consumer journey;
• Track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets;
• Coordinate the communication and planning with the external agencies during brief, tissue meetings as well as shooting and post-production. Deliver an End to End campaign stemming from a yet to be developed overarching advertising concept.
• Assist in developing specific marketing plans for greatest business and brand impact for a specific vertical (sports / casino / dice), in accordance with seasonality, fleeting opportunities, maximized earned media, community engagement, sponsorships, influencers and brand health metrics.
Your winner's profile
• First relevant brand marketing experience with end-to-end delivery
• Passion for nurturing and growing brands
• A go-getter, who can work autonomously, take initiatives proactively and against tight deadlines
• Creative team player, out of the box thinker and problem solver
• Agile, inquisitive approach focused on continuous improvement
• Strong communication skills in Dutch and English both written and oral. French proficiency is an asset.
• Collaborative mindset with cross-functional teams such as: Media / Connections, PR/Comms, Product Marketing / Product, Strategy & Insights, Growth Marketing, a variety of business / operations disciplines.
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader in the entertainment sector, and part of Superbet Group, a leading pan-European entertainment corporation. We are focused on marketing online and offline gaming experiences that are safe, thrilling and rewarding. Our innovative platforms are built in contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer a hybrid working environment, an attractive salary package, including various benefits, a company car with fuel card as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.